Concussion in Sports Seminar
The risk of concussion during youth sports is an obvious concern for parents. The long-term effects of repeated head trauma throughout multiple years of sports participation has frequently been in the news in recent years, and medical understanding of concussion continues to evolve.
- Prevention and risk factors
- Recognizing signs and symptoms
- Effect on the brain when a concussion occurs
- Risks of returning to sport too quickly
- Guidelines for safe return to play
The seminar is open to parents, players, coaches and trainers. Fill out the form below to reserve your spot!