Concussion in Sports Seminar
The risk of concussion during youth sports is an obvious concern for parents. The long-term effects of repeated head trauma throughout multiple years of sports participation has frequently been in the news in recent years, and medical understanding of concussion continues to evolve.
Join Dr. Sarah Clevenger, physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist, and Dr. Alex Anderson, primary care sports medicine specialist, at a FREE seminar to take a closer look at:
- Prevention and risk factors
- Recognizing signs and symptoms
- Effect on the brain when a concussion occurs
- Risks of returning to sport too quickly
- Guidelines for safe return to play
The seminar is open to parents, players, coaches and trainers. Fill out the form below to reserve your spot!